WHEN IT IS TIME FOR THE WORK, TRUST THE EXPERTS
When you drive a car, truck and SUV in West Virginia, you know that eventually you are going to need some auto body repair. Whether you hit that deer that darted into the path of your vehicle or you were involved in a fender bender during that unexpected snowstorm, your car is going to need some kind of work done on it. When it is that time, area drivers need to call J.R. Frame and Body for the best auto bodywork.
TAKING EXTRA CARE IN OUR REPAIR PROCESS
The experts at J.R.’s Frame and Body have years of experience in repairing vehicles after accidents. We have access to all original equipment manufacturers, which are the original producers of the vehicle’s components, making them identical to the parts used in producing your car, truck or SUV. We take the confusion and stress out of the process with our free estimates and knowledge of auto body repair.
HERE IS A QUICK LOOK AT OUR COLLISION REPAIR PROCESS
J.R.’s Frame and Body will get your auto body repair done quickly, skillfully and professionally. Here is J.R.’s Frame and Body’s seven-step collision repair process, led by five technicians and two estimators, including manager Terry Reiter:
Our Seven Steps
TO COLLISION REPAIR
- GET THE ESTIMATE: The vehicle is inspected and relevant data is entered into the digital estimating system. This data is compiled into an estimate that determines the cost of repair for the damage that is visible at this time.
- REPAIR APPROVAL: Once the estimate is completed, the insurance company will review the estimate. Once this process is completed, the vehicle begins the actual repair process.
- DISASSEMBLY: The vehicle is then disassembled to expose any previously hidden damage. We begin to blueprint the process for restoring your vehicle to its former glory.
- THE PARTS COME IN: Replacement parts are ordered electronically, which improves part ordering accuracy and improved delivery time. Depending on the vehicle make and type of parts needed, complete part orders can be received in a few days.
- STRUCTURAL REPAIRS: If structural damage has been determined, the vehicle will need to be mounted on a structural alignment machine. It is critical to return the structure of a vehicle back to factory specifications.
- STRUCTURAL PART REPLACEMENT: After the vehicle’s structure has been restored to factory specifications, severely damaged structural parts will need to be changed.
- BODY REPAIR: Some metal straightening and filler work will be required to achieve the original final fit and finish of the exterior body panels.
Give us a call
THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEED US
Another advantage J.R.’s Frame and Body has over the rest of the shops in West Virginia is we are always there for when you need us. So, if you have a question after normal business hours or have to make an appointment, give us a call at (304) 949-5990. If we do not answer, leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our customers are not only happy with our quality work, but they are also pleased with our flexibility.