RESTORING YOUR CAR TO ORIGINAL COLOR
Was your paint job damaged in an accident? Wondering where to go to get it fixed? J.R.’s Frame and Body can restore your vehicle to its original color with our attention to detail, color mixing and modern equipment. We have made a major investment in the finest painting system available, and with our certified paint areas, we can assure you that we can restore your vehicle to its factory finish.
PAINTING PROCESS IS COMPUTERIZED TO ENSURE ACCURACY
Here at J.R.’s Frame and Body, all of the paint formulas in the automobile painting process are computerized and blended on site to ensure maximum match accuracy. We have hundreds of different mixing colors and use only the top of the line products. If you are looking for a certain color, we know we can come up with that color. We aim to please our customers.
WE USE THE BEST PAINT TO PAINT YOUR CAR
When we get started on painting you car after the collision repair process has been gone through, the paint technicians at J.R.’s Frame and Body will use the best paint, including hundreds of different mixing colors, to restore the original paint job.
- PAINTING AND REFINISHING: Primers are applied to all repaired areas, and all repaired or replaced body panels go through a series of sanding preparation steps. A color analysis is performed and the best matching color formula is selected and is then computer-mixed for accuracy.
- PARTS BACK ON: All parts that were removed during the repair including body panels, bumpers, glass, interiors and exterior trim are reassembled to the vehicle.
- DETAILING: Any imperfections in the paint are removed and all refinished and adjacent panels are machine waxed to achieve a uniform final finish. A final quality inspection is performed, the car is washed and the customer is contacted.
J.R.'S OFFERS LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PAINT
We have such confidence in our paint and our technicians at J.R.’s Frame and Body that we back up your paint job with a lifetime warranty. Whether you need a complete refinish or just a spot repair, our technicians have the skills and tools to make your car or truck look great again. Our customers marvel at how great their vehicle looks after we are done with these paint jobs:
- COLLISION REPAIR PAINTING
- FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE
- MATCH ORIGINAL FACTORY PAINT
- PAINT TOUCHUPS
- COLOR CHANGE
- CLEAR COATING
CUSTOMERS GET HASSLE-FREE EXPERIENCE AT J.R'S
Our mission at J.R.’s Frame and Body is to minimize your vehicle’s downtime and provide a hassle-free experience during this anxious and difficult time after an accident. We aim to deliver a high-quality paint job that exceeds industry standards. Our goal is to meet or exceed our clients and insurances partner’s expectations in every aspect.
Give us a call
THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEED US
Another advantage J.R.’s Frame and Body has over the rest of the shops in West Virginia is we are always there for when you need us. So, if you have a question after normal business hours or have to make an appointment, give us a call at (304) 949-5990. If we do not answer, leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our customers are not only happy with our quality work, but they are also pleased with our flexibility.